Monday, January 24, 2011

Last day at UVM clinic




So, only a month left before I head up to the US for seven weeks to have Doodle. I decided to end volunteering at the UVM clinic a month early so that I can focus on getting things ready for Doodle and me and spend a little more time with Fronk. After all, these are the last days for Ryan and I to have time with just each other. I think the movie theater will be seeing us a lot!

I loved volunteering at the clinic and met some WONDERFUL people. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening I was in physical therapy (which I enjoyed more than I thought I would). I loved working with the patients there. Every Wednesday morning I moved around different Dr. offices and shadowed/helped drs during their consultations. I LOVED this as well! I was mostly with a Gen Med Dr., Dr Tinoco. She rocks and I learned quite a bit from her! Also loved Gyno.

Unfortunately, I don't have a pic with Lucrecia, one of my favs from physical therapy or a pic with Dr. Tinoco. But here are some of my other favorite people from physical therapy on my last day. I will miss working with them!



No comments:

Post a Comment