Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Shaking off the dust

Im going to take a break back tracking and write a short blog about the present, not that very much excitement is happening around here...
but, I joined the gym! this morning in fact. It was great! I have been putting it off because I didn't want to send Easton to a child care place while I worked out, till he was old enough. Well, he's old enough, but now there is no gym with child care. Long story, short, the one I had picked out didnt pan out. So, I joined my old gym and go to the early morning class while Ryan watches Easton. Why didn't I do this earlier!?!?
Anyways that was fun this morning... except the barking lady who wanted my knees kicked up higher. I don't think she knows that I have been sedentary for the past year and nine months! I am sure I will get my knees up higher in the weeks to come. Right now I am just ecstatic that I can manage to jump around for an hour and still catch enough breath not to pass out!
Now... on to planting flowers out front... isn't my life so exciting?

No comments:

Post a Comment