Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Brace Face

Have I mentioned that I got braces last month? Not really something I want to announce. But I figure I will cut everyone to the quick with the comment "you got braces?". I don't particularly like to draw attention to myself so when I have a rack of metal across my teeth, it doesn't exactly soothe me. On the flip side, I am ecstatic to get these puppies on and over with. I have only been dragging my feet for, oh, ten years! Those awkward teen years, when I was way too self conscious of myself, are thank heavens, OVER. So now that I am 26 with a sweet husband who has been encouraging me with every dentist appt, I put them on. Just for the record, I HaTE them. They hurt so bad. I have been chewing with the back four teeth only, for the past four weeks. Oh well, beauty is pain, right?

1 comment:

  1. luckily you are so beautiful that braces are the last thing people see! I love you and see you soon!

    ReplyDelete